Thursday, November 20, 2014

Feature & Follow Blog Hop


I joined a blog hop in order to connect with more bloggers. Since this blog is so new, I feel like the new kid at school that sits in the corner and just kind of stares at everyone hoping that I'll overhear someone talk about something I have interest in too. I figured that a blog hop was the best way to stop sitting in the blog corner. 

And this blog hop seems really cool because they post questions for everyone to answer each week. This week's question is to create an ad for the qualities and qualifications of your perfect co-blogger. This blog is so new that I don't think I have a need for a co-blogger but it is an interesting concept to think about it. 

Question of the Week
Create an ad listing all the qualities and qualifications of your perfect co-blogger. - Suggested by Girl of 1000 Wonders. 

Wanted: Co-Blogger

  • Must be able to handle someone who is sarcastic, stubborn, and indecisive
  • Must enjoy talking about movies and tv
  • Must have excellent grammar skills 
  • Has to be someone I have known for a while and trust (either in person or online)
  • Must be able to hold me accountable for all those blog posts I said I would write
  • Must never condemn me for my addiction to Dr. Pepper and Birthday Cake M&Ms
  • Must love books (this should be a given, though)



RULES
1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers

2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI". If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Web Analytics