Saturday, December 20, 2014

2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


I just joined the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge! I thought it might motivate me to read some of the books that are starting to collect dust on my nightstand. And the books that are piling up around my nightstand. And the books that are falling off my bookshelf. And the books that are hanging out of my purse and falling out of my car doors. And all of those e-books..... (I think I may have a book problem?)

You can join in on the fun here 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!

There are different levels you can obtain for the challenge: 

1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children

I am going to shoot for the 41-50 range. I may not make it to that many but maybe if I have others to keep me motivated, I'll make it! 

I will post a list of books I plan to read later. I have to actually sit down and compile one....yay. 
Join the challenge and let me know what your goal is for the year!! 

 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png
Web Analytics